To hear audio pronunciation of this topic, purchase a subscription or log in.
[Fr. estage, étage, fr. L. staticum, a standing place]
1. A period in the course of a disease or in the life history of an organism.
2. The platform of a microscope on which the slide is placed.
3. Any of the sequences in a therapeutic plan or protocol.
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.
Venes, Donald, editor. "Stage." Taber's Medical Dictionary, 24th ed., F.A. Davis Company, 2021. Taber's Online, www.tabers.com/tabersonline/view/Tabers-Dictionary/735355/all/stage.
Stage. In: Venes DD, ed. Taber's Medical Dictionary. F.A. Davis Company; 2021. https://www.tabers.com/tabersonline/view/Tabers-Dictionary/735355/all/stage. Accessed June 7, 2023.
Stage. (2021). In Venes, D. (Ed.), Taber's Medical Dictionary (24th ed.). F.A. Davis Company. https://www.tabers.com/tabersonline/view/Tabers-Dictionary/735355/all/stage
Stage [Internet]. In: Venes DD, editors. Taber's Medical Dictionary. F.A. Davis Company; 2021. [cited 2023 June 07]. Available from: https://www.tabers.com/tabersonline/view/Tabers-Dictionary/735355/all/stage.
TY - ELEC
T1 - stage
ID - 735355
ED - Venes,Donald,
BT - Taber's Medical Dictionary
UR - https://www.tabers.com/tabersonline/view/Tabers-Dictionary/735355/all/stage
PB - F.A. Davis Company
ET - 24
DB - Taber's Online
DP - Unbound Medicine
Try the app for free!
1. Download the Taber's Online app by Unbound Medicine
2. Select Try/Buy and follow instructions to begin your free 30-day trialYou can cancel anytime within the 30-day trial, or continue using Taber's Online to begin a 1-year subscription ($39.95)