Nursing Central featuring Taber's
Nursing Central is the award-winning, all-in-one mobile and web solution for nursing. It combines disease, drug, and test information with definitions, literature searching, and Grasp an exclusive study system.
Nursing Central content includes:
- Taber's Medical Dictionary
- Davis's Drug Guide
- Diseases and Disorders
- Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests
- Unbound MEDLINE
Find out about group discounts and affordable site licenses for your program or institution.Learn More
Which Taber's is Right for You?
Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 22nd Edition contains detailed definitions for more than 65,000 medical terms. Digital features include 32,000 audio pronunciations, 1,200 full-color images, and 120 instructional videos.
Taber's Online Web Only
A Taber's Online subscription provides access to all the web features of Tabers.com for one year.
With Taber's Online:
- Find 65,000 definitions and appendices quickly
- Stay current with changing medical terminology
- Enhance your knowledge with 1,200+ full-color images & 120 instructional videos
- Listen to the correct pronunciation for 32,000 terms
- Stay organized with personal bookmarks.
Taber's for Mobile + Web
Download Taber's to your tablet and smartphone for anytime access at the point of care no internet connection required after download.
Includes all features of Taber's Online plus
- Download Taber's full contents to your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry device.
- Access Tabers.com on the web for one year.
Purchase a hard copy of the Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 22nd Edition.
Features a hard cover with 2,850 pages, 65,000+ entries, 1,200+ illustrations, and thumb-index.Buy $42.95